Fashionably Late

Okay, so De-Lurking Week was last week, but am I supposed to care? No slave to fashion nor the petty dictates of others I!

So, the idea here is that even if you normally just silently breeze through, have no comment to make nor on-topic thoughts you want to share, still step out of the shadows long enough to leave an "I was here!" variety comment. It's that simple. If you have a blog, hey, give yourself a plug! Of course, even if you do stop by and comment regularly, adding your name to this comment thread would be appreciated, too.

(This is posting #850, btw.)

Comments

Jhunt said…
I read this blog. Go me!
TT said…
I look in here close to daily, maybe 5 times a week. And I don't always lurk. I just procrastinate. Eventually we'll get around to declaring National Procrastination Week. Maybe later.
Anonymous said…
Greetings, all!

Mike, glad to have set an Inspiration off re: the space exploration thing!
Anonymous said…
I check here a few times a week. I'm a reader not a writer.

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need