What's that sound?

Please join me in what already seems like a belated welcome to a familiar commentor, supplier of amusing and enlightening links, selfless, tireless, concerned and supportive... I don't know yet what she wants to be called (sorry, I'm still not going to start calling her "Supergirlfriend"), but whoever she decides to be she now has a blog!

Please welcome The Oral Report to the blogosphere!

It simultaneously sounds more respectable and suggestive than "The Belch" -- though that would be an oral report, too...

Please encourage her, as the 'Net will be a richer space for her getting into the mix.

Comments

SuperWife said…
What a doll you are, Mike!

And while I can understand your reluctance with my pseud, I can only juggle so many facades. So, it is with a great deal of tongue in cheek, that I retain the name given me by my Sweetie.

Thanks for the post, noting my new blog. I really appreciate it...and you!
Mike Norton said…
You're more than welcome... whoever you are, crazy lady!

I'm happy to see you've taken this step so you can start wasting huge amounts of valuable time like the rest of us layabouts.

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need