Wish me luck

Today we sally forth to do battle!

No time for details.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Best of luck, St. George.
SuperWife said…
I always do! I'll throw a few extra four leaf clovers your way today, though. Just to be sure!
Anonymous said…
My ancestor, William the Conqueror, and my other ancestors, kickass Vikings, lend their support.

Bon courage, mon ami. Slay those dragons.
Mark said…
Good luck, Ser Norton! We shall wait in the grand hall until you return with news of your deeds.
Mike Norton said…
Thank you all!

Some was accomplished, but unfortunately we're still left with a detail hanging over us, and we're not likely to see a resolution to it until Tuesday depending upon who's affected by Martin Luther King Day on Monday.

I'll likely mention it all (however lightly) in a blog entry later today.
Mike Norton said…
I've been fighting too many, it seems, including myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need