Maybe if I'd had these to waggle at the screen

...I'd have been able to take the SOTU speech. Yes, it's Hindu finger puppets of Brama, Ganesh, Garuda and Kali.

As I mentioned to Crypt Leak (who came across them) it's clear that either the person who buys them will be accursed, or that'll become the premise of the first new comedy from the CW network this fall.
Of course, you could buy that and the punching nun puppet and have them battle it out to decide which religion you should be subscribing to.

Then again, I see that Shiva's pushing ciggies, which is perhaps why there wasn't a fifth finger puppet in that first set. Take it outside, Shiva! No wonder Shiva's skin's turning blue.

If you don't mind pitting five sexually frustrated women against four ancient gods (man, the CW isn't going to lack for new programming, is it?) you can send the nun quintet out to do battle.

Where's your savior now, ladies?

Whatever else you choose to do with those nuns on your fingers, I don't need to know about it, okay?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mike Norton said…
Ha! What's funnier is that I have one of those!

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need