Planting For Election Season?

As I've occasionally feared, there are signs that the US and/or possibly some allies may be attempting to plant WMDs in Iraq. Maybe, despite the seemingly resolute wall of BS and dismissive denial, the Bushies are beginning to feel the noose of what might happen to their man and his cohorts if the public really started to lean on the stated reasons for invading another country versus reality. Most likely they have little to worry about, no matter how true the charges, as this would probably require the mainstream media actually doing their job -- or, that is to say, doing the job they claim to have rather than the one they're paid to do.

(Thanks once more to Tony Collett, this time for pointing out something I hadn't seen as yet as I'm so far behind on my daily Progressive Review reports.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need