Fan Films

I'm likely to be pinned down -- hopefully not by gunfire or something similarly withering and deadly -- much of Monday, so I wanted to put something up potentially entertaining while I'm occupied.

There are some comics fans out there who've put together some fun, even occasionally impressive, bits of comics-based film. Here are a few of the ones I've come across.

I'll start with one I caught playing on various screens at a comics convention two or three years ago: Grayson


Along similar lines is World's Finest


Then there's Batman: Dead End


And with a much, much lighter touch, we have "I'm Power Girl, Dammit!"


...and I believe I'll end with the Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special... though you'll have to watch that one over on YouTube for no good reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes