The Monday Night That Feels Like Sunday

President's Day is almost as dead as those it's named to honor.

I lost so much of the weekend with a skin flare-up, reacting to it and getting it under control, all of which meant going from being too distracted to think to too drugged out to stay awake and alert for long. Of course, it always seems to be something. No amount of time off will be adequate so long as I still have to go back. A common complaint, but I see my situation as different in some fashions I'm not free to discuss with anyone.

I've disconnected from pretty much every news source for the weekend, so... have we invaded Iran yet? I'll catch up tomorrow morning. Where's that civilization-ending meteor when I need it?

Crypt Leak sent me a link to a Turkish oddity from 1973. If you're interested in seeing the rest of it (it's been uploaded in 9 parts) then follow it back onto YouTube.

I was nearly to the end of part 1 before I saw how familiar it all was -- aside from the obvious, I mean.

Well... into Tuesday, I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes