A little tinkering

After a morning that found me running around concerning a sudden health issue for one of the kids (things seem okay now, but it sank my plans to get some things to the post office before it closed at noon) and then some shopping, lunch made up for all the dependents here, and then I had a chance to sit down and get to some other items.

Aside from working on something for Legends APA, I also finally took the time to fix something that's bothered me for a long time with this page. I looked and found the simple code addition for my links so that the ones over on the sidebar will now open in new windows. That way people won't have to Back-button their way back here, something that's not even possible with the Chinese finger traps that are sites set up on Tripod and Angelfire, where once the page loads the backbutton refuses to work. A little more looking and I'm guessing I'll find a way to change the default setting in my posts so the links I present here will do the same.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope the kids are okay. No worries on the other stuff. Although there are all these 2-click Fantastic Forces boosters at Target... ;)
TT said…
Dang, I was just at Target this afternoon, too. What were they asking for those boosters?
Mike Norton said…
$3.99 from what H and others have said. As H pointed out in an email to me, as they're 2-figure boosters all of the double-based and giant clix are apparently out of the mix the odds of pulling a unique or super rare should be markedly higher than from a 3-clix booster.
Mike Norton said…
Oh, the kids are okay, but Nick's still pretty uncomfortable. He's going to be doing a lot of sleeping for the next day or two.
Anonymous said…
Super Girlfriend and I were over at Target today and we picked up 4 more of the 2 fig boosters (which, by the way, Tim, at our Target are to the left of the registers, where all the other gaming stuff -- Yugio cards, etc -- are hanging on the wall). That's 10 of those boosters we've bought so far, and all of them had two random figs in them. So, indeed, all the double based/double sized figs are out of the smaller boosters, which should indeed up the odds of pulling a Unique.

Having said that, out of the equivalent of five normal boosters, we've pulled one Unique... Arnim Zola. Of course, the normal distribution is 1 in 6, so I guess that's not bad. And yes, they are $3.99 per booster.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes