Fantastic photos?

My schedule leaves me perpetually behind the times, it seems, but I have to at least note the Fantastic Four pics that have been flying around the net for the past few days, which I only just now took the time to look for. I can see what they're trying for with Chiklis in the Thing costume, but aspects of it have me wishing they'd have gone for a CGI effect instead; still, that could work.

When I saw the ages of the actors being hired -- all I had to go on, as Ioan Gruffudd's name meant nothing to me -- I was hopeful we'd see Reed at least aged reasonably close to where he should be, but these costume pics have me wondering.

As noted in both the above article and the one in USA Today, the cast is already signed to two sequels, so the studio's obviously planning on this being a successful franchise.

They may be able to pull this one out of the fire, but so far I'm not expecting it to be a pleasant experience for any of us who are attached to the original characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need