Up hill -- both ways

As Mark Gibson noted in his blog yesterday getting blogger to accept posts has become problematic. I've written at least two entries in the past few days only to see them sit and spin in an endless "publishing" loop. An attempt to back up and re-publish finds the window cleared, the entry text gone. For all I know this one will join those in oblivion. If this persists I'll have to find a different venue. Yes, sure, it's a free service, but it's not proving to be much of a service lately.

To be fair, eBay was giving me similar fits Monday night, slowing down my plans to add more Heroclix auctions that night. I had to postpone most of that to last night, when I raised the number of auctions running to 112.

Let's see if this sucker posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need