Shameless self-promotion: The eBay auctions

The first forty eight of my Heroclix auctions started Saturday night. More tonight, and likely more still Monday night... and perhaps more beyond that. The uniques have accompanying pics of one sort or another , but I didn't bother doing that with the REV pieces, especially as I'm intending to list so many. Everything is and will be going up with no reserve and a starting price of 99 cents.

Blogger was giving me problems earlier this morning - I tried to post a version of this just after finishing the listings, but it kept sending me to another log-in screen after giving me an enigmatic "Session Expired" notice. Now to see if it's better this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need