A worse mix than Visine and Tabasco
(or: "Gorblimey!")


Between a crushing work schedule and the wind-down into the final, almost certainly anti-climactic end to my run of Heroclix auctions (I'm not complaining, though, as it's been a good run and most of the high profile material was sold during the first three days), I'd not done any postings since last Saturday. However, Tammy dug up another item that's too irritating to avoid mentioning. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the freak show of the human mind and spirit that is The Fellowship Baptist Creation Science Fair.

The second place, middle school level project is likely to warm the hearts of female readers as much as it did Tammy's. The first place at the high school level has me wondering if this is the start of a fundamentalist bioweapons lab. Anyway, it's good to know the Lord caters to any prayer demand, no matter how frivilous or potentially dangerous, eh? As for the elementary school's first prize winner, I must agree that uncle Steve doesn't look like a monkey, but damned if he doesn't look like a meerkat... (I don't have the time for this post, much less working images onto it..!)

I would be very pleased to learn that this is a subtly-crafted parody website, btw, but the pages of articles linked to the site demonstrate that these are earnest Creationists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need