Whoah! Hey, it not only worked...

...but all the sudden three of the posts I'd attempted to put through earlier suddenly appeared. (One was a duplicate attempt, so I deleted it.) Maybe the others I attempted will pop up? Hopefully whatever the problem was it's passed. Presumably these entries weren't there for anyone's viewing prior to tonight, despite them bearing the dates when I tried originally posting them; I'm fairly sure they weren't, as someone who came out to lunch with us today (Hey, Abby!) mentioned that she's missed seeing anything new here this week.

Tonight I added another 15 auctions to my Heroclix auctions, bringing it up to a total of 141 lots in motion. I believe I've hit the wall with this. I haven't done any selling on eBay in several years, and I need to reacclimate myself. Besides, I want to keep this block tight enough that there won't be too many days between the ending of the first auction and that of the final one. As they're all involving one type of item I'm expecting that some who are interested in the earliest items I posted may be interested in the last of them, too, so I'm aiming to process the winning bids all at once when the dust settles -- unless a buyer makes it clear to me that what he's won already is all he's interested in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need