Big Time

Okay, this is a crass, brief post. Those likely to be offended by sexual matters should just pass it by.

I believe I've spotted someone whose future career might ideally be in a donkey show, considering what she found to be "blissful" and "orgasmic."

Okay, actually the article is somewhat informative and provocative, and while I've been in delivery rooms for all the action twice, I've never had my feet up in the stirrups, so I can't draw on personal experience for what's being claimed here. I'm just following my initial reaction.

Comments

Jodi said…
Well, that would be nice if it were true, but after 4 very different trips to the delivery room I can tell you that that was NOT what it was like for me. The best experience I had, honestly, was my middle son - very fast(and scary) labor resulting in (reluctantly) no epidural, but a much better feeling mom afterward.
I won't be able to check out her theory. Even if it were possible, no more babies here.
Funny post.
J.
Mike Norton said…
Asking my wife -- just to be sure, as I know how she was feeling about it at the time, but it can't hurt to ask in case she'd gotten a different perspective -- she also agrees that this piece is whacko.

Yeah... I think this is where the women in the donkey shows come from.

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need