Another game I won't be playing along with at home

I see that the Academy has anounced the Oscar nominations for the 77th Academy Awards to be held February 27th, which will mean that everywhere people will begin making their personal choices. Once more there are very few items on the list I've bothered to see, and little of that's likely to change in the near future. Still, I'm sure that Oscar picks -- ranging from the "this is who should win" to "this is who will win, because...(insert socio-political reason here)" -- will be on blogs and messageboards everywhere by this evening. For me, any list of 5 top films for 2004 would include Shaun of the Dead, so I'm well outside the Hollywood loop as I'm primarily interested in entertainment value.

Perhaps I should just stick to The Razzies?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need