Saturday Snowday

The snow began sometime between 10 and 10:30 this morning, while I was weeding through papers and writing checks for a stack of bills due near or just after the end of the month. I looked out before and there was nothing, looked out next and everything was covered.

I took a walk up the hill to the nearest post office - the snow making a loud scrunching sound with each step - sent my money away, then came back. Now I have a roast, seasoned and surrounded by potatoes and onions, covered and slowly cooking in the oven. That'll be for dinner, of course. I'll make us something lighter for lunch.

There's some work to do around here (there's an enormous amount, but there's only some of it I'm targeting) , along with some writing I have to get to, including some email. Nothing exciting, which is just fine with me. (post #460)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need