Strange Portals
(The first two might not be as practical for dial-up connections, but give it a try.)

Here's a bizarre bit of home music video from somewhere. Probably best not to know exactly where unless this guy looks like a neighbor. (Thanks to Tony Miello for pointing that one out.)

And while I rediscovered this one today while backtracking that nazi doll piece below, as soon as I saw it I remembered that I'd gotten a link to it last year over on Brad Ingle's Mysterious Glow. That'll teach me to take the time to transfer all my bookmarks the next time I switch computers.

For a more static experience, take a look at an online museum of Toddlerpedes.

Finally, spurned any women along the way? Perhaps you've made The Dick List!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need