Sims, Sims Sallahbim!

(My humble apologies to Hadji, but I couldn't resist.) While I know at least one regular reader of this site is a moderate to huge Sims fan, I'd only just now read of reports stretching back into November of last year that following the September release of The Sims 2 rogue computer code had apparently spread via an online interface. As a result, some characters and even inanimate objects have been behaving oddly or gained unusual properties and powers. An espresso maker that gives its user unlimited happiness, and characters that no longer appear to age were two of the items mentioned. Apparently not only the parent company (Electronic Arts) but the hackers and code-patch artists in the community, too, have already responded to help users identify and, if they wish, purge modified items. (Post #432)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need