Well, they'll be happy at work tomorrow...

(No, I didn't watch, but it's easy to keep an ESPN window open for updates on these Internets. Hey, I didn't know I owned a lumber company...)

... and I'm sure the prices just went up on all those Eagles items in half the stores in this corner of the state. Damn, I knew I should have picked up that big blue and gray, foam "Eagles #1" giant hand glove earlier today for a buck, so I could send it down to Handsome. He's such an Eagles fan, after all. I can almost hear his happy dance of joy from here.

On the left, we see the stain in the foreground where Falcons' coach Jim Mora lost control of his bowels early in the fourth quarter. Down to the right, you see the Eagles support squad rolling the traditional post-game joint, prepared pre-game, which for the first time since the early 80's will actually be smoked as part of a victory celebration rather than to dull the painful memories.

The Eagles are heading back to the Super Bowl, when and wherever they hold such a thing. (No, please, don't tell me where. I'm embarassed enough by making all these football references as it is.) Hopefully that'll keep most of the people in the office jabbering about both today's game and what "The Birds" will be facing in the big game based on the other game to be played yet today, the one that will have determined who they'll be up against. Anything to keep them from diving back into work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes

The Tease of Things I Don't Need