Bits & Pieces

Friday night I came home, made dinner, did a little reading, some writing and a lot of sleeping. I needed the rest.

Now I'm playing catch-up on some projects. A busy day ahead.

A quick follow-up to the Monk post last Sunday: I see that as of this week's episode (which I just had on as background tv a few minutes ago) they may be trying to turn things a little by laying the crime (another incompetent murder) by allowing the audience to see it all happen, after the style of Columbo. They still need to hire writers who know how to write a mystery even if the audience isn't asked to solve it. Also, it's clear that they're going to continue to flirt with the Natalie and Adrian as romantic interests. From the look of things we'll be seeing at least once every few episodes Adrian momentarily overcoming one or more of his phobias to help Natalaie or her daughter. Ah, well...

Speaking of less than inspired criminals (and derivative ones, at that) we have someone who attacked a person with a piece of frozen meat, and has since probably eaten the evidence -- though, as one would expect, Roald Dahl did it better.

Finally, when you or I might suspect we're wasting time on something foolish, remember the "cause" of these protestors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes