So...

With respect to longevity, men and women are better off married and fighting? This is reminding me of Dunbar from Catch-22, who cultivated boredom and hung out with people he didn't like because since it made the time feel as if it was passing so slowly he believed it was lengthening his life.

Good Lord, now we're supposed to feel guilty about falling asleep "afterwards"? The middle section of the article momentarily had me imagining something happening on the dining room table, with the 1812 Overture booming on the stereo. Well, it has to be a better choice than Elvis Presley or Britney Spears, and Barry White would just make me laugh. Did Barry's music ever "work" for anyone over the age of 16? Oh, who brought all this unsavory stuff up?

Okay, on a completely different subject, how about an inflatable pub? Looking at some of the pictures I already feel as if I've had a few. (This last link came in from Tammy.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes