Not Dead Yet

(Just occasionally bordering on being envious of them.) Nah... it's probably not that bad. But there's still a couple workdays left for it to go from frantic, through frenzied and into Stroke City. I really, really have to find something I want to do with my life before it's over one way or another. I want to face my day with eagerness, not dread. I'm sick of dread, folks. It's been dread du jour for most of the past 13 years, and I need a salubrious change or I'm going to have to get up and walk out of this whole "life" joke. Okay, I probably won't go that far, but then again maybe restraint's been my mistake all along.

On other fronts, Wednesday came to mark the official turnover of all things Central Mailer to new Legends CM Tim Tjarks. (Either revising that Legends site or setting up a new one is something on my To Do list for... somewhere in the next week to 10 days. That's two years out of date and showing it.)

To all correspondents, Neglect has been my personal watchword for the week! I can smell it even above the scent of decomposing Eagle emanating from Philly. With some of my personal time calendar cleared a little I should be able to get to some email before long. Site updates should start to happen, too, as the weekend draws near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes