Pinned Down

An uncharacteristic silence. It's been rare in recent weeks for me to let this slide for a few days, but I know that blog entries - much as email - is narcotic writing that can devour chunks of time. Chunks of time I don't have this very busy weekend.

A word of thanks for all the well-wishing notes concerning my wife's health. She doesn't like me mentioning details, so I avoid them, but I can mention that Friday's surgery went well and so far everything's looking good. We lost 8 months due to an earlier surgical fix proving to be the wrong path, but so far we're hopeful that 8 months from now she'll be well on the way towards recovering a degree of health and life she hasn't had in a dozen years.

For now, though, I'm diving back into some projects that must be accomplished this weekend. Once those are done and I'm staring down another work week I'll likely be back into all this with a mofo powerful vengeance... unless I catch up on some correspondence. Most likely it'll be both, with me pull another late Sunday-int-Monday session I'll be regretting most of Monday's workday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes