Dead Birds, Moribund Weekend

Well, they gave it a good try and almost made up the lost ground. Personally, I think I'll blame those replays of John Ashcroft singing "Let the Eagle Soar" for the team's loss this year. Yes, I like that. Spread it around.

I'll be interested to see if all the Eagles flags will still be on the cars tomorrow, including those who had themselves set up like oddly-colored Nazi staff cars with a flag on each side of the car -- well, come to think of it, it's almost always an SUV.

I've made up my lunch for tomorrow, and will be pressing in to wrap up items I'm working on in the next few hours so I can catch a few hours sleep before getting an early start on the day. I'll probably take a few moments to toss up some posts here first, though, as I could use a break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes