Hey, it IS just like Christmas!

That is to say, items missing and peppered with aggravations.

The X-Box 360 arrived today, but not the two games. Perhaps tomorrow for those.

After some chores had been attended to, we tackled the set-up, which involved some online registration and my courting an aneurysm. Never smooth. Never easy. Always a royal pain. Still, much muttering a cursing later, the process has been battled through and while I feel as if I've lost a piece of my soul it appears to be taken care of.

Tomorrow I have more important matters to attend to, which I might address here later in the weekend.

Comments

SuperWife said…
At least the worst of the "Christmas Eve" assembly is behind you. Once the games arrive, it'll simply be a plug and play operation.

Glad the aneurysm held off through the holidays. And hope it continues to do so through the rest of your weekend. Good luck with it all, Mike. I wish you strength and peace. There never seems to be enough of either when you need them most.
Mike Norton said…
Thanks! I'm sure there'll be a wreath of aneurysms saved for the real holidays, but, yeah, the system's set up.
Jodi said…
Hope your guys enjoy their present!
Have fun!
J.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes