Sunday Night Dead

With Deadwood two weeks past gone, and my interest in HBO's The Wire (returning tonight for its fourth season debut) being virtually nonexistent, and having already watched tonight's Venture Brothers episode ("Guess Who's Coming To State Dinner") over on Adult Swim's The Fix, I suspect I'm going to give television a pass tonight.

At the very least, I won't be watching any of ABC's GOP political gimme, "The Path To 9/11." For a little more on it, look here.

I do love the way the decision to keep it commercial-free was listed as "the most respectful way to present this," as opposed to, say, the idea that this would be toxic for most companies to be associated with.

I'll just catch the color commentary and, undoubtedly, the discussions of it Monday and Tuesday. If I'm going to watch something 9/11-related tonight it'll most likely be The Price of Security on the Discovery Channel, which host Ted Koppel discussed in this interview.

Too much else to do around here anyway.

Oh, depending on your schedule and level of interest, is anyone planning to watch or videotape CNN's approach to the 9/11 anniversary tomorrow, as they rebroadcast their day from September 11, 2001 tomorrow, starting at 8:30 am and concluding at midnight? If they haven't changed their plans I suspect there'll be considerable load on the 'Net and local (workplace) networks, too, as their usually subscriber-driven CNN Pipeline is supposed to be offering it free for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes