Pulling us through the year
(Another Heroclix post)

Four weeks from yesterday will be November 15th, when Supernova (which is getting more previews I'm not looking at but am hearing a generally positive buzz around...) will hit the streets. So, even for Wizkids this would be an early announcement. Someone found a print ad and ran with it, though.

So, coming up in February of 2007, it's the DC set Origin.

(Click on the image for a larger view)

It'll be nice to finally have The Question and Wonder Girl as options, and especially nice to have Alan Scott in the mix. Can Wildcat and Sandman be too far behind?

But, geeeeez... February? I'm not even ready for Halloween! And I intend to do what I can to enjoy the Thanksgiving through New Year's holiday stretch.

I'll enjoy the set almost certainly, but I have no desire to rush through the rest of the year and on to next February.

Check with me January 2nd. Then I'll be on board.

Comments

Doc Nebula said…
Excellent news flash. I, too, am happy to see Alan Scott in the mix. But, yeah... for the love of God, please, world, let me enjoy as slow a pace through the next holiday season (which isn't even actually here yet) as I can, okay? Life blurs by too fast at our ages as it is.
Mike Norton said…
I don't know if it was in their plans or if they just decided that since the ad was leaked they'd roll with it, but it's at least a couple weeks early for Wizkids... yet they officially launched this earlier today, I see.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tease of Things I Don't Need

Oct.13-19 - More Returns and Changes